Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dick for Brains

"I'm unable to think farther ahead than the tip of my dick."
The Chemical Buddha wasn't much of a planner. He claimed that was because it would require him to leave the now and actually think ahead. We think it was a convenient excuse to forget birthdays, holidays, dinner plans, or the need to lift the toilet seat before he pissed. Because anyone that spent anytime around him knew he thought ahead a little bit. Or at least as far ahead as his dick would reach. And believe us, that wasn't very far. How he was able to reconcile this version of thinking ahead while claiming to be in the now was truly an amazing feat. He usually justified it by saying "I'm horny now so I'm trying to find who I can fuck now. And I will make choices based on who I think will let me fuck them in the future." This thinking got The Chemical Buddha to adopt fads, buy shit he didn’t need and cancel whole evenings thinking he would get laid. Which didn't work.
Do you plan or let things happen? What is the result of that in your life?
Would you be better served to plan more or less?
What do you like and dislike about planning?

No comments: