Thursday, September 10, 2009

Here's a Thought

"If I'm thinking about you, it's in the context of what you can do for me."
The Chemical Buddha stumbled upon this little bit of wisdom when his girlfriend at the time asked him what he was thinking about. He replied, "I’m thinking about you sucking on my dick. While your mom sticks her tits in my face." This was the last time she ever asked him what he was thinking. In fact, it was also the last time The Chemical Buddha ever saw her. Through this, he realized that when he thought of other people it was always about them helping him. Either with food, sex, or helping him find his underwear. In fact, he rarely thought of other people at all if he didn't need something. Luckily, he was pretty fucking needy, which meant he thought about other people practically all the time.
What do you spend your time thinking about?
And how might expressing your thoughts help and/or hurt you?

No comments: