Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sorry Shit

"I'm the prophet of profit."
Say what you will about The Chemical Buddha, he had a way of putting things that was so blunt and honest that it was almost endearing. Although a little more tact (or at least knowing when to try to be tactful) might have helped him. When someone told him to say he was sorry, he replied, "Fuck no I’m not saying I’m sorry." Or, "Why would I? I did it on purpose." Unfortunately, that was in front of the cops who had been called because he 'accidentally' hit someone in the head with a rock. Luckily, he was a teenager, so he only had to spend a little bit of time at juve'. It was there that he learned how to do some really serious shit.
How often do you tell the truth?
How often do your words hurt people's feelings?
How often do you apologize for something you actually did on purpose?

No comments: