Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Know That I Don't Know

“The only thing that exceeds what I don’t know is what I think I know.”
The Chemical Buddha was a master of many things. Check that, he thought he was a master of many things. Especially sex. But trust us, he wasn’t an expert on anything sex related outside of how to get himself off the quickest. Of course, TCB thought the fact that he knew that there were things he didn’t know made him wiser. (This thinking is also what led to today’s insight.) His knowing of his lack of knowledge may or may not have made him wiser. We just know he didn’t seem to be taking any steps towards increasing what he knew. None. At all. Especially about what it took to please someone else. Bastard.
What do you think you know?
When you learn you don’t know, do you try to learn more or are you satisfied with your level of knowledge?
What one thing would you like to know more about? What steps are you taking to learn more?

No comments: