Monday, November 3, 2008

Putting the Cock in Cocktail

"If you don’t get drunk, how am I supposed to get laid?"
The Chemical Buddha knew the best way to get into a woman's pants wasn't with smooth talk or a fat wallet. The real secret was b-o-o-z-e. Especially girlie shots where she couldn't taste the alcohol. Then he just needed to seem non-threatening and move in for the kiss and the, "Let’s go someplace else." The Chemical Buddha noticed people usually needed some sort of excuse for doing what they already wanted to do. So they could say, "I was really drunk," and therefore avoid responsibility for what they did under the influence. He became the perfect "Oh my God I slept with you!?! I’m never drinking/smoking/taking that much again!" morning after guy. In fact, only Betty Ford has helped more people get sober than waking up next to The Chemical Buddha.
Are you aware of how other people try to manipulate you?
How do you excuse your behavior?

No comments: